terça-feira, 10 de agosto de 2010

And We Are Back!

I cannot believe an entire month went by since my last post!
I apologize to all my friends who so kindly visit my blog not in search of recipes but just because they feel sorry no one else does... lol!
Nah, I know some of you do log onto my blog and enjoy my posts as well as the recipes.
So here is another recipe that I truly hope you all enjoy - and try it yourselves!

La Vera Pasta Asciutta - Fancy Chicken Noodles

1 package whole wheat egg noodles
1 tray of chicken breats cut in cubes
1 package of tomato soup - powder
water
italian seasoning
olive oil
salt and pepper
parmesan cheese

Boil water and add chicken and seasoning (soup powder) together. When chicken is almost ready, in a separate pan, cook the noodles in hot water with olive oil and salt - to taste. Add chicken sauce to noodles after they are done. Serve with olive oil, italian seasoning and parmesan cheese on top.

Yummy!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário