quinta-feira, 8 de abril de 2010

Benvenuto!

Welcome to my blog or as I'd rather call it: my new project!

The idea here is to use this space to try out and share recipes from and with friends from the four corners of the world - a concept I am sure Nicolas Copernicus would strongly disagree with!

This is how this works. I find recipes, make them and post them here with pictures so that you know how the meal looks like. Feel free to try it out, change ingredients, add spices, and then I encourage you to report your findings here.

I am not a chef and don't intend to become one, I am neither Meryl Streep nor Amy Adams, nor aspire to write a book. Food equals entertainment and this is what it is: pure entertainment for my friends, family and myself.

Enjoy! Or, as the French say, Bon Appétit!

Nenhum comentário: